CALL FOR PAPERS
2023 Conference Theme: Intelligent Tire
September 12 – 13, 2023
The University of Akron, Akron Campus, Akron, Ohio
A VIRTUAL OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PRESENTERS AND ATTENDEES
The Tire Society – the scientific professional organization for the tire industry – welcomes authors and interested individuals to its 42nd Annual Tire Science and Technology Meeting and Conference.
This annual conference is a forum for engineers, scientists, users, policymakers, students, and advocates to learn about innovations that will drive our industry in the years ahead. By effectively communicating our knowledge and research, we can influence practices and policies and inspire innovation at all levels.
The conference will include:
- Technical paper presentations
- A keynote address by an industry leader
- A plenary lecture by a recognized technical expert
- Live panel discussions
- Sponsor exhibits
- An awards banquet with a technical speaker
- Networking and continuing education
- Distinguished service award nomination results & presentations