* you will be prompted to login with your Tire Society member credentials. Non-members must register for an account in order to access the registration page. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Schedule can be found HERE (updated Aug. 24, 2020)
If you are a sponsor, there are still Sponsorship Opportunities. This year’s meeting will be historic. It will reach the biggest audience ever, and it will be remembered for many years to come.
The abstract deadline was 31 July 2020 and we are no longer accepting submissions for the 2020 Conference.
This year, the 39th Annual Tire Science and Technology Meeting and Conference will be held online, which brings many unique opportunities to authors, attendees and sponsors:
• No travel expense, no visas/passports, no time off work
• The ability to view the conference on a flexible schedule
• Dramatically reduced registration fees
• The ability for sponsors and authors to reach a world-wide audience.
• The ability for people in Europe and Asia to attend remotely
The conference will include:
– A Keynote address by Chris Helsel, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
– A Plenary lecture by Dr. Giorgio Rizzoni, Professor at The Ohio State University and Ford Motor Company Chair in Electromechanical Systems
– An Invited lecture by Ross Tessien, Principal at Electricwaze LLC
– Panel discussions
– Technical Paper presentations
– Networking Opportunities
For questions about The Tire Society, please contact email@example.com.