* you will be prompted to login with your Tire Society member credentials. Non-members must register for an account in order to access the registration page. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
39th Annual Conference on Tire Science and Technology
New Dates! September 28 – October 2, 2020
Conference Theme: Intelligent Transportation
Time is running out to register at the Early Bird rate! After August 15, 2020 the Late Rate will apply.
A Preliminary Schedule can be found HERE.
If you are a sponsor, there are still Sponsorship Opportunities. This year’s meeting will be historic. It will reach the biggest audience ever, and it will be remembered for many years to come.
The abstract deadline was 31 July 2020 and we are no longer accepting submissions for the 2020 Conference.
This year, the 39th Annual Tire Science and Technology Meeting and Conference will be held online, which brings many unique opportunities to authors, attendees and sponsors:
• No travel expense, no visas/passports, no time off work
• The ability to view the conference on a flexible schedule
• Dramatically reduced registration fees
• The ability for sponsors and authors to reach a world-wide audience.
• The ability for people in Europe and Asia to attend remotely
The conference will include:
– A Keynote address by Chris Helsel, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
– A Plenary lecture by Dr. Giorgio Rizzoni, Professor at The Ohio State University and Ford Motor Company Chair in Electromechanical Systems
– Panel discussions
– Technical Paper presentations
– Networking Opportunities
For questions about The Tire Society, please contact email@example.com.
Early Bird Conference Rates
- Regular Member Registration – $120 USD ($180 after Aug 15)
- Student Member Registration – $40 USD ($100 after Aug 15)
- Retired Member Registration – $40 USD ($100 after Aug 15)
- Non-Member Registration (includes a society membership & online journal) – $250 USD ($310 after Aug 15)
- Non-Member Registration (includes a society membership & print and online journal) – $350 USD ($410 after Aug 15)
Registering a group?
Bulk discounts are available! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with bulk registrations.
- 5% discount (5 to 9)
- 10% discount (10 to 14)
- 15% discount (15 to 19)
- 20% discount (20 or more)