Online Registration is now closed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-865-9404 if you questions or need assistance.
39th Annual Conference on Tire Science and Technology
September 28 – October 2, 2020
Conference Theme: Intelligent Transportation
This year, the 39th Annual Tire Science and Technology Meeting and Conference will be held online, which brings many unique opportunities to authors, attendees and sponsors:
• No travel expense, no visas/passports, no time off work
• The ability to view the conference on a flexible schedule
• Dramatically reduced registration fees
• The ability for sponsors and authors to reach a world-wide audience.
• The ability for people in Europe and Asia to attend remotely
The conference will include:
– A Keynote address by Chris Helsel, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
– A Plenary lecture by Dr. Giorgio Rizzoni, Professor at The Ohio State University and Ford Motor Company Chair in Electromechanical Systems
– An Invited lecture by Ross Tessien, Principal at Electricwaze LLC
– Panel discussions
– Technical Paper presentations
– Networking Opportunities
For questions about The Tire Society, please contact email@example.com.
Conference Rates (per individual registration)
- Regular Member Registration – $180 USD
- Student Member Registration – $100 USD
- Retired Member Registration – $100 USD
- Non-Member Registration (includes a society membership & online journal) – $310 USD
- Non-Member Registration (includes a society membership & print and online journal) – $410 USD
Registering a group?
Bulk discounts are available! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with bulk registrations.
- 5% discount (5 to 9)
- 10% discount (10 to 14)
- 15% discount (15 to 19)
- 20% discount (20 or more)